Call or text Marla Forbes today at 224.307.6228
Resources For Buyers and Sellers
Questions You Should Be Asking Your Real Estate Broker
- Given the availability of information on the internet, why should I use a broker?
- Specifically, why should I use you and your firm?
- How well do you know my real estate market?
- How well do you (broker) understand the financing process and the impact it will have on other financial areas of my life?
- What are the top real estate trends in pricing, financing, consumer tastes?
- How does your background and education prepare you for real estate?
- If I’m getting divorced, do you understand the implications of holding or selling my current home?
- If I’m widowed, do you understand the implications of holding my real estate and the impact it will have on my estate when I pass?
- How much should I invest in my house to get it ready for market?
- How long should it take for me to sell my property/find a new property?
Case Studies for Buyers and Sellers
Marla's solid business background and training as an MBA help her focus on your goals as a buyer or sellers. With an uncommon viewpoint you can often end up with an exceptional outcome.
Pinnacle Property Inspection Services, Inc.
President, Pinnacle Property Inspection Services, Inc.
847-251-1186 / 312-961-4228
Susan Seeberg Wintrust Mortgage - Sseeberg@wintrustmortgage.com
Cindy Smolin - Cindy.Smolin@guaranteedrate.com
Yelena Shvartsman - Yelena@ShvartsmanLaw.com
Jon Levey - email@example.com
Rick Carter - firstname.lastname@example.org